Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pottery

Spring has been off to a great start! I have been going every tuesday to Tacoma with a friend to a pottery class. Next week is the last class so I should be posting my finished products soon after. There is just something about clay is so addicting and relaxing. Just can't be afraid to get a little messy...

I have been working on making cylinders for mugs although I was told I'm not advanced enough. I'm stubborn... so I'm making them. The little push pots are quick and fun. I'm hoping to have all my projects done by Mother's day.
This tray was made with a rubber mold to make it look like pebbles. It was glazed in an olive green and I'm so excited to see how it turns out.
These button are made with wood mold I purchased online. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'm planning to use them on a limited edition line in my knit shop!

Have you taken pottery classes? What is your favorite thing to make? Do you prefer throwing or hand building?

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Photobucket

Here you find little pieces of my life, inspiration, DIY's, and behind the scenes of my Etsy shops. I'm always thinking of new things and love to share. Thank you for stopping by...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP