Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Trying something new...

So... last night I started my first of 6 classes at Throwing Mud Gallery in Tacoma, WA. It's been about 11 years since I last "threw" some clay and I'm a lot more rusty  than I thought I was. I'm sure by week 3 or 4 I will be back in the swing of things. :)

If your in the area you should check out the little shop or visit them online. I'm excited to soon post my final product of my creations from a new but old hobby.

This photo is courtesy of Http://throwingmudgallery.com

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Photobucket

Here you find little pieces of my life, inspiration, DIY's, and behind the scenes of my Etsy shops. I'm always thinking of new things and love to share. Thank you for stopping by...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP