Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer lovin'

Wow! What a summer so far...

I took a break from my blog for a few reasons... It's summer, I didn't think I had enough of a following to keep it going, I was working on items for a farmer's market, did some traveling, and I have had a neck injury since May.

Excuses. Excuses.

So here are some photos from this incredible summer...

In June, Zach, his parents and I went to Alaska to visit Zach's dad's side of the family. I had never been to Alaska so I was pretty excited. We went to his cousin's beautiful wedding and... I caught the bouquet. ;)


One of the days was spent in Homer while the boys went Halibut fishing. I wanted to go but with a neck injury, it was pretty much impossible. So.... I went shopping! I found a ring that reminded me of Zach's tattoo.

.... and we saw Moose. All in all, it reminded me very much of my hometown (Greenwater) only the trees seemed smaller. Such pretty views everywhere and it never got dark! We lucked out on the weather and got to enjoy the sun the whole week.

When we got back I had a couple weeks to get ready for the Roslyn, WA farmer's market. It turned out great but was pretty windy. I wanted to keep myself busy that day because it was the one year of losing my best friend.

The next morning was MEXICO! Lots of firsts this summer... first Alaska, and then Mexico..
We lucked out on weather again. The first night was such a beautiful sunset!!
Oh yeah... I got engaged!!!!!
I couldn't believe it and EVERYONE KNEW... I wanted to hurry back to our room and Facebook everyone because we didn't have phone service. I looked back and asked, "okay... so who knew?" He blurted back, "EVERYONE!" Ha!! I have no idea how everyone kept their mouth shut but I am so glad they did! Such a great summer...

We will be married next summer so I have a lot of work to do and will probably be posting ideas, Diy's, etc. Don't be surprised if they are mostly wedding themed. ;) Being someone who loves handmade, you can only imagine what my big day will be like. We picked a place in the woods so there is your first hint.

How has your summer been? Please let me know in the comments. You can see more photos on my Facebook http://facebook.com/heatherfantello or follow me on Instagram.

-Heather

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Photobucket

Here you find little pieces of my life, inspiration, DIY's, and behind the scenes of my Etsy shops. I'm always thinking of new things and love to share. Thank you for stopping by...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP