Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I recently decided to start fresh with this new (and under construction) one because to be honest I didn't really like the name of my old one, I haven't blogged in about a year, and my life has changed significantly so why not?

Please stay tuned as I will be posting about my life, my projects, DIY's, behind the scenes of my Etsy shops, and so on. Hope you enjoy! I'm excited for this new start. If you would like to read my old blog to catch up here is the link.

<3 Heather

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Photobucket

Here you find little pieces of my life, inspiration, DIY's, and behind the scenes of my Etsy shops. I'm always thinking of new things and love to share. Thank you for stopping by...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP